1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website: https://theglossylocks.com/ will be under responsibility and in charge of: TheGlossyLocks (hereinafter referred to as TheGlossyLocks).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from users helps personalize and continually improve your experience at TheGlossyLocks. Here are the types of information we gather:Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read, view and upload content on our website and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- Email address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
TheGlossyLocks will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
- What parts of the website you use and how often
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you have opened or followed links on our website).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of the website and the content available on the website. TheGlossyLocks may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, TheGlossyLocks may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website. We use information collected through our website as described below:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the website.
- Provide content available on the website.
- Display relevant advertising on the website.
- Improve our website and how we operate our website.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Provide important information about the content offered by TheGlossyLocks.
- Marketing purposes of TheGlossyLocks.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
7. DISPLAY ADS
8. AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
Puppysimply.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com.
9. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. TheGlossyLocks follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once TheGlossyLocks receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while TheGlossyLocks strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to TheGlossyLocks, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
12. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – European regulations), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. Although the website is available to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of a parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete the information provided by the child under the age of 13.
13. THIRD PARTIES
14. CONTACT US