This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Beard Grow XL is one of the most popular beard growth supplements custom-made with beard-friendly components to support facial hair growth. It is 100% vegan and made from all-natural ingredients.
They top the list of best sellers in various online markets and stores across the country.
But does Beard Grow XL work, and is Beard Grow Xl safe? That’s not an easy question to answer, but I’m not sure I can honestly recommend it as a beard growth product.
With over 3000 reviews on Amazon, it’s no wonder this is one of the most sought-after products in this field.
I’ve been using it for three months now, and I can finally make this article on beard grow xl review without being biased.
This article will discuss the benefits it can have and what you should generally look for in beard supplements.
Table Of Contents
Beard Grow Xl Ingredients
In my research and testing of other beard growth supplements, I found that the key ingredients are comparable to other leading brands.
Beard Grow XL is packed with high-quality components essential for the growth of your beard.
Here is my overview of the beard grow xl ingredients and why they are important for beard growth:
Biotin is the fundamental building block for healthy hair and skin. It does a lot more than that, but our scope is now about your beard. Does it help your beard?
Certainly, although biotin deficiency is very rare, you can get biotin in many of the things you eat every day.
Stimulating it is, of course, okay. Especially since it helps regulate your digestion and can even make your beard healthier and fuller. Gut health is closely related to how healthy your skin and hair are, so getting some extra biotin helps in a roundabout way.
Vitamins A, E, C, and B1 included in the product’s composition are essential for your overall health and vitality; if your body is missing any of these four vitamins, it will result in a bad-looking beard, and that’s what we don’t want.
- Riboflavin: Riboflavin is a vitamin necessary for growth and good overall health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy and allows oxygen to be used by the body.
- Vitamin A: Cells need vitamin A to grow, be it your skin or hair cells or the cells elsewhere in your body. Vitamin A is therefore essential for the health of your hair and skin, but also another reason. It’s what produces your sebum. These are your skin’s natural oils. That prevents your skin from drying out and also moisturize and nourish your beard.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, plays an important role in red blood cell production and the health of your nerves. You consume a lot of B12 through your diet, with foods such as cheese, yogurt, and tuna. By increasing the number of red blood cells, B12 supplies more oxygen to your beard hairs, extending their growth cycle.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps prevent oxidative stress and stimulates hair growth. It does this by repairing damaged hair follicles, preventing tissue corrosion, and helping to build tissue. This makes it ideal for growing stubborn hair. It will work its way to the root that does not produce healthy hair and encourage it to regrow.
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, it is necessary for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. It is involved in many bodily functions, including collagen formation, iron absorption, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- B Vitamins: Biotin is a vitamin B we have already been covered, but many others, such as B1, B6, and B12. The B vitamins help transport oxygen and nutrients to your scalp. This will help your hair grow stronger, and your beard will look and feel fuller, smoother if you are taking in a lot of B vitamins.
- Vitamin B1: This helps prevent complications in the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines. It is also involved in the flow of electrolytes in and out of muscle and nerve cells.
- Niacin: Vitamin B3, or niacin, is key to your overall health. It is one of the most important supplements given to people with high cholesterol and a healthy heart. It naturally occurs in all kinds of foods, such as eggs, grains, and fish. This ingredient does not block DHT, but it supports the health and longevity of the hair you can grow.
The horsetail extract is another ingredient in this product worth noting. It is also incredibly beneficial for improving the quality of your skin, hair, and nails.
Recommended Reading: 10 Best Beard Moisturizers & Lotions (Full Guide 2023)
This is a Southwestern plant that First Nations Peoples have used for centuries as a medicine for bladder infections and decreased sex drive. Recently, researchers have found evidence that the oil from saw palmetto plants and berries can block 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT. This ingredient can suppress the thinning hairs on your face.
Beard Grow Xl Review
The vitamins you can find in this product are A, C, E, B1, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, B 12, biotin, pantothenic acid.
The product is made in the USA.
I decided to give this product a try after spending many hours searching online for the best possible supplements to fill in the spots and grow a thicker beard.
I have been using Beard Grow XL for three months now, and I can tell you that I am delighted with this product.
I had a strict daily routine of three pills, and I didn’t miss any. It is important to strictly follow the instructions that come with this product so that it works smoothly.
This appears to be a high-quality product, but it comes with a high price tag.
I can absolutely say that this product is ideal for people like me who don’t necessarily have the healthiest and most balanced diet, but on the other hand, want a healthy and good-looking beard.
Beard Growth XL compensates for the possible lack of beneficial substances that you normally get from food, fruits, and vegetables. I would recommend this product anytime!
- Clinically proven to work with
- 2000mcg biotin per serving
- 100% vegan ingredients
- Made in the USA
- The most expensive beard growth product on the market
Does Beard Grow Xl Work?
Yes, it sure works. You have to look at the ingredients to see that Beard Grow XL is packed with substances and compounds that are ideal for promoting a healthy beard. This supplement works by providing your body with everything it needs to keep your beard healthy and strong.
Biotin has been medically proven in multiple clinical studies to promote hair growth and stimulate hair follicles. You will grow your beard hair with this product, and you will likely get many other benefits, including healthier nails.
If you follow the instructions on the bottle and use the supplement for at least three months, you will definitely see results.
I don’t think the guys at Beard Grow XL are trying to scam people, but they thought it would be okay to put saw palmetto in it if it does the opposite of what you want.
How Long Does It Take?
Most biotin users report seeing hair growth in just a week, but everyone reacts differently to biotin.
Here are a few before and after pictures of people who have used the product we found online.
Potential Side Effects of Beard Growth XL
If you are concerned that this product may have some side effects.
So, is Beard Grow Xl safe? Beard Grow XL should be safe for healthy individuals between the ages of 20 and 50.Only a few ingredients in it. The formulation may cause medical complications in the elderly or those taking medications.
Beard Grow XL is different from other products that share the same purpose and that you can find in the market today. Beard growth xl is packed with natural, high-quality ingredients that will protect and improve your overall vitality and health.
Finally, if you are concerned about the ingredients in Beard Grow XL affecting your medication, consult your doctor.
If your facial hair is thin and you are not getting the growth you dream of, then you can be sure that Beard Grow XL is the product that can revolutionize healthy hair growth stimulation from within.
After my 30 day Beard Grow XL review, the results surprised me. I recommend BeardGrow XL.to anyone who wants to maximize the potential of their beard. It is a worthy choice for those with a thin beard or men with a thick beard who want to speed up the lengthy process of growing their beard.
This is one of the best beard growth products you can find on the market right now, and it is effective for all face types and ethnicities.
Beard Grow XL helps your mustache, beard, sideburns, and also your chin/neck hair through hair growth and density; try to agree, and we guarantee you’ll be a happy, satisfied customer with a beard again.
Recommended Reading: How to Grow a Thicker Beard Quickly: 10 Proven Tips