This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
If you want the best fade hairstyles and haircuts, you have to use the best clippers for fades, and it’s it!
A fade haircut is fresh and is one of the most famous hairstyles for men. Fades can be done by a professional hairdresser or by you as a do-it-yourself.
But getting an excellent fade haircut requires skill and precision. That is why experts in the healthcare industry use only the best tools for professional results.
Eventually, it depends on buying the best clippers for fades and tapering what you need, how to cut your hair, and how much you are willing to spend.
Do you want to be your stylist and save money? Are you aspiring to judge some of the best hair clippers for Fades that expert alerts can get great fades?
Whether you need the best cord/cordless clippers for fades for convenience, barber clippers for a professional trim, or you love fade haircuts and needs high-quality fade clipper, view our reviews of the best fade clippers on the market!
Table Of Contents
- How to Choosing the Best Hair Clipper for Fades?
- The Best Fade Clippers (Quick Summary)
- 7 Best Clippers for Fades 2023
- Tips for the Right Maintenance of Fade Hair Clippers
- FAQs About Best Fade Clippers
How to Choosing the Best Hair Clipper for Fades?
Our modern hairstyles with very short sides and a long top are essential for fading clippers. These hairstyles are fresh, clean, and look good. Your clipper should achieve precise lines, be perfect for mixing, and easily cut the hair.
Here are a few other things to take into account before buying one:
- Ease of use: The fade hair clippers must be user-friendly. Note that there are no clippers that fade automatically. That is why most of the work will be done by you. And that is why you need a clipper that simplifies your work.
- Portability of the Clipper: Are you considering carrying your equipment with you, or if you want to save it safely, you must consider its portability. Compact format is most suitable for wearing and simple storage.
- Power options: Some devices work wirelessly, while others are wireless. So you have to decide on your priorities and how long you use them every day. A professional who needs many hours daily will benefit more from a wireless device, while an incidental user can do well with a wireless clipper. Make sure you take some time and compare each version’s advantages and disadvantages.
- Engine power: Strong motor clippers offer the energy needed to cut all kinds of hair eager.
- Accessories: a professional has a wide range of fasteners of different sizes that are needed and many other accessories. But they are also more than welcome for home users, so make sure you are looking for a device that comes with a plurality of additional tools at an accessible price.
- Corded or Cordless: Consider whether a corded Hair clipper limits you and go for cordless. Also, consider clippers that are both corded and cordless in the specific times where you need more freedom, and you can switch to the wireless model.
- Blades: good, quality blades offer you precision and many conveniences. self-sharpening blades, for example, do not need much maintenance.
- Noise: If you use it once a week or even once a month, a noisy engine is not harassed. But a professional with the device for 8 hours a day will undoubtedly want a quiet clipper.
The Best Fade Clippers (Quick Summary)
Best OverallWahl Professional 5-star Cord/cordless Magic Clip
4.5 out of 5
|Andis Professional Master Adjustable Blade Hair Clipper|
4.5 out of 5
|Oster Fast Feed Adjustable Pivot Motor Clipper|
4.5 out of 5
|Wahl Clipper Elite Pro|
4.5 out of 5
|Wahl Professional Super Taper Ii Hair Clipper|
4.5 out of 5
|Oster Classic 76 Universal Motor Hair Clipper|
4.5 out of 5
|Andis Fade Gold|
4 out of 5
7 Best Clippers for Fades 2023
We know how difficult choosing the best barber clippers for fades, so we have prepared an in-depth guide to help you with that, and we have picked seven models to present today. We think they are the best professional hair clippers for fades there, so you must choose something.
1. Wahl Professional 5-star Cord/cordless Magic Clip
The Wahl Professional 5-Star Cordless Magic Clip offers an exceptional cutting experience with maximum freedom and convenience. One of the nearest fade hairstyles you will ever get is the result.
This is hands-down one of the best fade clippers for professional barbers, especially when controlling precise lines that increase an excellent fade and shape. The sharp blades on these clippers offer exceptional speed and absolutely no overlap, with an individual taps lever to effortlessly reach a striking taper or bare fade.
And although the engine is powerful, this WAHL clipper magic clip is supplied in stock with a long-lasting lithium-ion battery that offers 90 minutes of runtime. The cord and wireless cutting capacity make this model worth the money.
The set is also filled with eight attachments or surveillance sizes, a cleaning brush, lubricating oil, red blade guard, charging plug, and instructions. Ultimately, while this hair and beard trimmer consist of commercial quality components, it is still easy to use. The sharp precision, heavy motor, complete set of blade guards, and handy conical lever make this product a top choice.
Wahl magic clip also offers the professional 5-star Magic Clip Corded Edition, which offers 50% more power than the standard professional clipper. We love that wahl allows you to choose between Corded and Cordless Hair Clippers.
- It can be used wirelessly.
- It comes with a 100-240V charging transformer.
- Including six mounting caps.
- Adjustable blade hair.
- Weighs only 10 ounces.
- The storage blade rows easily.
- The combs delivered are pretty thin.
- Close 5,500 TPM motor.
2. Andis Professional Master Adjustable Blade Hair Clipper
It comes with a solid design, and it is covered with an aluminum housing that takes long-lasting. It has a solid magnetic engine that works for wet or dry hair and thick hair.
It works at a very high speed of 14,000 strokes per minute and gives efficient and accurate cuts every time, while they also warm up and do not warm up.
The blade is adjustable from fine to coarse (size 000 to 1) and zero-gaped.
The model is also supplied with an adjustable blade hair, making it great to fade and give you total control. But it also works for outlets or other techniques.
The side switch is convenient to use in one hand, and it is a well-assessed clipper. Mounting cams can be purchased separately.
- Slim look.
- Durable aluminum housing.
- 000 SPM high-speed motor.
- Blade adjustment of 000 to 1 size.
- Weighs 1.25 pounds.
- It is fairly quick warm.
- Leads loud.
- The smooth surface can be difficult to grab.
- No combs included.
3. Oster Fast Feed Adjustable Pivot Motor Clipper
Oster Fast Feed Clipper does not heat as much as the Ande Master or Wahl senior clipper. Combined with its ergonomic body, we can say that it is the best fade hair clipper if you look for a long blur of action. It is also easier to use and lighter than it.
Of course, which is essential, the quality of both motor and blades. Oster Fast Feed Fade Fade Clippers have tested cryogenic, stainless steel blades. In other words, they are very durable and are cut as accurately as the master’s master.
The distance between the blade is a bit wider than the Wahl Clippers for Fades. This makes short supply blades better and faster cuts on thicker hair.
Blades are nothing without an excellent engine to feed them. The Fast Feed Clippers from Oster are furnished with a rotatable rotor. Although weaker than the seniors’ V9000, it is still mighty and will not compromise performance.
This makes it an excellent selection for professional barbers and stylists, enabling them to utilize it for extended periods of time without getting annoyed by the noise.
Another advantage of the fast power supply is that they are the quietest fade clippers on this list. View our Full Oster Fast Fut-Review if you want to know more about it.
- 4 guides included.
- 000 to 1 blade size adjustment.
- Very quiet.
- Long 8-foot power cord.
- Weighs 1.16 pounds.
- Weak 9W motor.
4. Wahl Clipper Elite Pro
Good skin fades are made possible by sharp blades that do not hook or pull the hair, and this Wahl hair clipper has grinding blades that need little maintenance and tapered high-quality. The 10 Secure-Fit Stainless Steel Clip Guy Camming are easy to work with and guaranteed to give you flexible lines at any use.
These fade professional hair clippers contain the most powerful and durable motor, so you don’t have to worry about this machine you give in the middle of a cut.
If you have just begun fading your hair or experimenting with becoming a professional hairdresser, this complete set is for you. The Wahl Clipper Pro is the best budget fade clipper for fading Rookies and experts, and the quality will have sold you.
- It is very affordable
- It comes with all accessories that you need to do professional fades
- It has a robust, heavy-duty motor
- Faster, self-sharpening blades
- It is not heated when you are used to a long-lasting
- Silent Operation
- Long motor power cord for extra flexibility
- It is heavy
- The adjustment lever needs improvement
- Bad housing for professional (daily) use
5. Wahl Professional Super Taper Ii Hair Clipper
Designed to cut through the thickest hair for a smooth, fast finish, the WAHL Professional Super Taper II is part of the company’s commercial line. These top-nominal perfect fade clippers drove faster and more robust than most other electromagnetic motors, making this machine essential for all types of heavy cutting, fade, and tapered.
With nearly a thousand reviews and a near-perfect assessment of customers, it’s easy to see why the Wahl Super Taper is a favorite. First, the robust and sturdy engine makes cutting easy, even on the thickest hairstyles. With the V5000 electromagnetic motor from Wahl, these fader slippers add hairdressers to mix and taper all kinds of skin fades effortlessly.
It does not hurt that the high-quality, ultra-ching blades facilitate any trim with precision and are intended forever. Similarly, professionals will change the ability to change the taper, texture, and cutting length with a side handle.
Finally, this product is the total package and comes with eight fixing COMBUS guides (1/8 to 1 inch), a cleaning brush, lubricating oil, a red blade guard, and instructions so that you are ready for each cut that is up to your way. With a slim design that is so attractive as the straight lines that it cuts, the Wahl Super Taper Fade Clippers are a great addition to the Arsenale of Barbershop.
- It has sharp, high precision leaves that are easily cut by thick hair
- By a strong V5000 motor
- Comfortable to easily use
- Flexibility to maintain due to the 8-feet Long power cord
- Memorable color-coded guides
- The plastic body is not of high quality and does not match the price tag of the fade clipper.
- Uncomfortable vibrations
6. Oster Classic 76 Universal Motor Hair Clipper
In addition to being powerful, the oster classic hair cell press engine is designed to resist heavy use. Add to this the rugged and break-test housing, and you get a hair clipper that could still work seamlessly. Of course, if it is properly maintained.
The design of the classic 76 hair clipper is also remarkable. It is the opposite of the slim design by Andis Master Clipper. The Brown-Color Vintage Look of This Hair Clipper is charming, justifying the name “oster classic 76.”
There are other color options for this hair seller, but they take away from the classic sense of This fade clipper. If your hairdresser’s store is designed in a vintage style, the brown classic 76 can be a fine addition to the environment. By the way, this hair clipper may be great if you love retro things.
Like in Oster Fast Feed, Classic 76 is a reasonably helpful model. It has a longer power cord of 9 feet and grooved housing that is very easy to hold and hold. However, some things are not so good in oster classic 76.
The first drawback is that this hair cellularity is quite heavy. It weighs 1.5 pounds so that you can find her throughout the day. And if you get tired early, you cannot use sustainability.
The second drawback is that oster classic 76 comes with only 000 and 1 blade. From the box, there are only two sizes that you could use. There was a specific range of hair length in other hair clippers from which you could choose. Maybe you should buy extra blades for this thing.
And finally should be noted that this thing drives a bit loud. But is not very surprising that this hair clipper has a powerful engine.
- Powerful 45W motor.
- Nice retro design.
- They are designed for heavy use.
- Including 000 and 1 blade.
- Long 9-foot cord.
- Weighs 1.5 pounds.
- It’s a bit loud.
- Minimum choice of blades from the box.
7. Andis Fade Gold
The design feels small and light, but it is solid enough to resist shock. It has a reasonable price, and it is pretty popular.
- Elegant, ergonomic, and comfortable design
- A strong magnetic motor power
- Has adjustable blades
- Cuts through all hair lengths and types
- Has designed accessories
- For perfect fade and taper cuts
- The conical lever is quite fragile
- It is expensive
- It is also quite noisy
Tips for the Right Maintenance of Fade Hair Clippers
If you get your hands on a hair clipper of the commercial class, the simple section is choosing one of the fade clippers here. But it is absolutely a challenge to maintain the right care for your equipment to ensure that they have held their superior performance for a long time.
Maintenance must be regular, correct, and good to stick to the equipment’s pristine condition and perfect performance. The following is a simple step-by-step directive of how your hair clippers can be maintained to perfection:
- Clean the blade after each use, every time!
- Regular washing of the blades and shields with hot.
- Drying and aligning the blades after cleaning them with water.
- Blades Oil (if the oil supply is enabled, get more!)
- The blades change after their expected lifetime, as stated in the manual.
FAQs About Best Fade Clippers
Do I have to oil or sharpen the blades?
This also depends on the model you have. Some are self-sharpening, which means that you never have to sharpen them manually. It is recommended to lubricate oil on the blades, and most professional hair clippers contain lubricating oil in the package for better long-term use.
How to Find the Best Clippers for Fades?
Getting the best clippers for fades may not seem difficult for the top 10 list we have just studied. But there are specific things that must be investigated before choosing which hair clipper to buy. The following is a brief overview of some of the factors that you need to think about for your purchase:
Can I use a hair clipper for clean head shaving?
You can get pretty close with the right blade, but they cannot a clean shave.
The popularity of fades has stretched for many years. Still, the reprise in faded hairstyles and hairstyles also have more than probably a trend in the future during 2023. Although fades are traditionally associated with short hairstyles, recent trends have shown that they can be Exciting with longer hairstyles for both men and women.
So what, did you find the suitable hair clipper for fades? If so, then you should probably go!
Recommended Reading: Best Wahl Beard Trimmer for Fast & Smooth Shave 2023