This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Are you irritated by excessive hair? You want to get rid of them! Do not worry; we have the best electric shaver for balls or pubic hair for you.
Women want to see smooth skin in their husbands. Maybe you want to please your lady, or you might want to experiment with the best trimmer for balls because you’ve heard it feels great.
However, it can be scary to take a sharp shaver for your genitals. Cuts, skin irritation can be unbearable in that sensitive area.
We will share a step-by-step guide to shaving this sensitive area.
We also give you our recommendations for the best electric shaver for balls that makes manscaping pleasant and straightforward.
- The best trimmer for balls gives fast and convenient results.
- If comfort is your priority, the best ball trimmer is best for you.
- The best electric shavers for balls have all the tools you need to take care of.
- The best shaver for balls with multiple lengths gives you the look you want.
From different years and development research, the best pubic hair trimmers offer regular maintenance and a perfectly smooth shave.
Table Of Contents
- The Best Ball Trimmers (Quick Summary)
- 2. PANASONIC ES-LA63-S ARC4men’ss ball shaver
- 3. Philips Norelco Qp6520/70 One Blade balls shaver review
- 4. Cleancut Es412 Personal Shaver
- 5. Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler electric shaver for balls
- 6. Remington PG525 Groomer Kit
- 7. Philips Norelco Bodygroomer Bg1026/60 Pubic Hair Trimmer
- 8. Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 – best balls trimmer
- 9. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100
- 10. Philips Norelco Oneblade Hybrid Electric Trimmer And Shaver
- How To Shave Your Balls With The Best Trimmer For Balls
- FAQs About Pubic Hair Trimmer
The Best Ball Trimmers (Quick Summary)
|Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100 - Best Overall Ball Trimmer|
4 out of 5
|PANASONIC ES-LA63-S ARC4men'ss ball shaver|
4.5 out of 5
|Philips Norelco Qp6520/70 One Blade balls shaver review|
4.5 out of 5
|Cleancut Es412 Personal Shaver|
4 out of 5
|Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler electric shaver for balls|
4.5 out of 5
|Remington PG525 Groomer Kit|
4.5 out of 5
|Philips Norelco Bodygroomer Bg1026/60 Pubic Hair Trimmer|
4.5 out of 5
|Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 - best balls trimmer|
4.5 out of 5
|Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100|
4.5 out of 5
|Philips Norelco Oneblade Hybrid Electric Trimmer And Shaver|
4.5 out of 5
Built-in trimming comb
As mentioned earlier, the trimming comb has five length settings that allow you to glide comfortably over the skin while even trimming your thickest hair bunch. You can obliterate the comb if you want, but we do not recommend this because it does not have the same tapered cutters as the shaving head.
The battery in the Series 7100 is designed to provide sufficient power for 50 minutes of use. When it is empty, simply plug it into the sturdy charger that comes with the device and allow it to charge for an hour. This is a tremendous advantage over trimmers that require a charging time of 8 hours.
Easy to clean
We recommend cleaning a body groomer after every use because it is a product for personal hygiene. But that’s another reason why we like the Bodygroom series 7100 -it’s easy to clean. Simply remove the shaving head and rinse it under tap water until all excess hair has disappeared. A supplied brush allows you to clean the hair chamber before you rinse it in water. This product has everything you want in the best electric shaver for balls.
- Double-sided design with built-in trimmer and shaver functions.
- Excellent build quality and durability.
- Impressive battery life, short charging time.
- Water-resistant for easy cleaning and even in the shower.
- 3D shaver (in four directions) for very close, comfortable shaving.
- Sheets with a rounded point to prevent cuts.
- Relatively large and heavy for a shaver.
- The battery indicator only shows if the battery is low.
- Very expensive compared to other ball shavers.
2. PANASONIC ES-LA63-S ARC4men’ss ball shaver
If you want to get the job done with precision and speed, you cannot beat Arc4.
And that is because the Arc4 is equipped with a powerful linear motor specially designed to ball shaver at speeds of 14,000 cycles per minute.
This is almost 1.5 times faster than lesser models that are only designed to work at 10,000 cycles per minute.
The Arc4 is a handy tool for tackling longer hairs. The foil structure is specially designed to catch and cut long hair precisely.
The vibrations of the thin outer film lift and stop all hair follicles and ensure the smoothest possible shave.
If you want power and speed, you cannot overlook the Arc4. Moreover, all this is the perfect and best trimmer for balls.
- An extremely powerful motor that cuts at 14,000 cycles per minute
- Wet or dry operation
- They are designed to catch longer hairs more efficiently.
- Includes a travel lock and universal voltage conversion technology
- Flexible rotating head Thirty degrees stainless steel blades cut micro-thin, stainless steel foils more efficiently.
- The battery cannot be replaced, so the trimmer is useless when it dies.
- Some have complained about noise due to the powerful motor.
3. Philips Norelco Qp6520/70 One Blade balls shaver review
This trimmer and shaver is a hybrid-style trim tool meant to shave, trim and care for every part of the body. One tool can cut the hair on your balls and then shave away other areas such as your stain or back, easy to use because it is made for the exact purpose of shaving your balls. You can even shorten the hair before shaving it with the same shaver.
The battery is a Li-ion that is charged in 90 minutes. You get an hour of shaving time from that tax. There is an LED display that shows the battery’s life and the usage indicator. There is enough battery in the One blade when you are ready to shorten or shave your pubic hair.
This is a shaver that serves so many purposes for your care needs. You can cut a goatee and shave the rest of your face. Trim your sideburns and the back of your neck. Shave your head. Add the trimmer and shave body hair to a less wild length. The list goes on and on.
It is a genuinely versatile shaver with 14 length settings from 0.4 to 10 mm.
It comes with a handle, LED display, a comb with 14 lengths, a One blade shaver, a charging stand, and a storage bag.
- The 14 length settings for versatility while shaving.
- It can be used for the entire body.
- It does not shave too close to shaving the genitals.
- It can be used wet or dry in the shower. Has a clear LED display.
- The charging standard is included.
- Shaving may not be as close as you would like.
4. Cleancut Es412 Personal Shaver
Clearcut claims that her ES412 personal shaver is the first shaver ever designed for trimming pubic hairs. Whether that is true or not, and we have no reason to doubt it, the clearcut es412 personal shaver is a hair clipper for men who are among the very best you will find.
It is also one of the most versatile trimmers you can find for personal shaving in general – whether it’s women who shave their bikini line or men and women who trim their hair armpits.
There is much to say about the clearcut es412 personal shaver, including stainless steel. That makes it durable and long-lasting, while you can safely use it on all parts of the body.
But it’s about performance, and the clearcut es412 personal shaver delivers for various reasons. First, it has a first-class engine that provides enough torque to mow your mannequin nicely and neatly every time. The blade construction is also top class, and you will enjoy how the blades slide, not sharpen. Meanwhile, the foil brings everything together and creates a great trim and cut that catches the hair.
- One of the original pubic stripes
- Great for sensitive skin
- Excellent construction
- Doesn’t work so well with longer hair
5. Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler electric shaver for balls
This universal shaver is also a styler, gives you a head start, trims your beard with the combs, shaves pretty well for most body parts, and is not deliberately made for the face because it does not get a smooth shave. Many men love the uniform stubble they can get with this shaver.
Although it does not give a super smooth shave, it will shave your balls smoothly. The hair that grows on your pubic area is different from your face. The skin is also not so tight.
You will want to use one of the combs in this area to prevent notches and indentations. If you have more experience shaving in this area, you can use the shaver without a comb or guide. You must, however, tighten the skin.
There are four trim levels with this shaver. There is the original shave that you get without a trimmer. The next step up in the trimmers is 2 mm. It gives you a consistent length of 2 mm. The other trimmers are 4 mm and 6 mm.
The shaver is waterproof so that you can use it in the shower. This makes it easy to clean when you also use cream or foam. To cut or shave the genitals, you want to use a cream to avoid irritating the skin. It will also protect you against shocks later on.
This can be used in and out of the shower because it has entirely watertight housing. There is also no charger port where water can leak.
The shaver uses AA batteries that must be replaced as soon as the shaver starts to slow down. Always ensure that the shaver is as dry as possible before switching to brand-new batteries.
- Waterproof shaver for use in the shower.
- The shaver has a border on the other side.
- It comes with three combs for trimming.
- It can be used on the genitals.
- Does not work well with thick beards.
6. Remington PG525 Groomer Kit
This versatile beast with eight attachments is suitable for trimming large size, foil shaving, nose, ear, and razor for balls. It also has a hair comb that contains eight different lengths.
Not only are the blades of the Remington PG525 Trimmer designed for long-lasting performance, but they are also self-sharpening.
This means that when the trimmer works, it will sharpen the blades simultaneously. Do not replace the blades as often as with other trimmers.
No cleaning brush or additional accessory is required for cleaning. This trimmer has washable attachments that simply need to be rinsed under the tap.
What is the use of a cordless trimmer if it does not offer the cordless runtime that you need to shave your pubic hair effectively?
Remington fully understands this concept, and that is why they have designed the lithium battery to offer users a usage time of 70 minutes.
Which is plenty of time for a thorough and complete shave? I recommend always keeping your trimmer charged so you get the best ball shaving performance possible.
If you want quality and affordability in one unique package, look beyond the impressive and innovative Remington PG525 Trimmer.
- Long usage time of seventy minutes
- Self-sharpening technology
- It comes with eight attachments for all your care needs
- All attachments are washable
- The unique LCD shows the status of the battery
- It comes with a handy stand that holds the trimmer and attachments
- Only intended for use at 120 volts
- Many people have complained that the battery does not hold any charge
7. Philips Norelco Bodygroomer Bg1026/60 Pubic Hair Trimmer
The Philips Norelco BG1026 body groomer may not be as good as the Philips Norelco 7100, but it is nearby. And when closed, it still makes one of the best ball trimmers on the market.
The most significant difference between the BG1026 and 7100 is that the BG1026 works on batteries. Although that may not be a problem for you, some men prefer electric razors and trimmers.
But a trimmer with the battery has its advantages: it is portable, you do not have to worry about tangled cords, etc.
The BG1026 / 60 operates on an AA battery that offers a maximum of two months of everyday use. That’s nice, but there’s a lot more that makes this trimmer great.
We especially like that it comes with integrated protectors for the skin protector that prevent notches and notches during trimming. There is no doubt that it is built with groin trimming in mind; you can use it with confidence to shorten the hair of the testicles without worrying about possible accidents.
It also features a bidirectional trimmer that cuts the hair in both directions without pulling. A 1/8-inch comb ensures longer looks and also allows adjustable hair length preferences. Meanwhile, the blades are very durable.
Another reason we like this trimmer is its lightweight design. It is easy to hold and easy to maneuver around the fragile parts of your body.
Finally, the BG1026 / 60 is waterproof and suitable for wet and dry use. Do you want to use it in the shower? No problem – although some say it works best on dry hair.
- One of the cheapest premium ball shavers on the market.
- Small, ergonomic design that fits in tight spaces.
- Bidirectional trimmer for more freedom of movement.
- Including a trimming comb of 3 mm.
- Shower-proof for wet use and easy cleaning.
- Skin protector to prevent injury.
- 2-month battery life on a single AA battery.
- Extra costs for the non-rechargeable AA battery.
- There are not many extra functions available besides cropping.
8. Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 – best balls trimmer
It comes with a full-size metal trimmer, a hair comb, a beard comb, a stubble comb, a mini-foil shaver, detail trimmers, and even a handy little nose trimmer.
The blades are made of durable chrome steel and are also equipped with self-sharpening technology.
In combination with the self-sharpening technology, this chrome steel gives you a smooth and effective shave every time. And the blades stay twice as sharp as most other models on the market.
Trimming sensitive areas can always be a big problem when trimming with smaller shavers. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry if you invest in the 5100.
Not only are the blades durable, but they are designed with rounded ends and combs that specifically prevent skin scratches.
When it comes to quality and innovation, it is hard to beat Philips Norelco Company, and that is pretty clear when you look at everything the 5100 trimmer has to offer.
- Rounded blades and combs prevent skin irritations
- Self-sharpening technology
- Chrome steel blades ensure durability and quality
- It comes with seven different unique attachments
- Eighteen built-in length settings
- Turbo mode helps power through those thicker ones and coarse hair
- Sixty minutes of runtime with five minutes of fast charging
- A full load takes an hour
- Some users have complained about the vibrations of the head
9. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100
Likely, you are here to find a shaver that can be used to shave your balls. Some shavers can shave and trim your entire body. If you are curious about manscaping for your other half, take a look at this Bodygroom Series 3100.
We have discussed a later version, which is a bit more expensive. This is for beginners who may not know if they want everything.
It glides comfortably over the skin—it doesn’t matter which area is shaved. There are three combs available for shaving specific lengths.
Trimming thick hair is difficult, but Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100 got a solution with rounded trimming combs. It gives a quick shave by capturing long and short hair in one movement.
Shaving in hard-to-reach places is no longer a problem because the Philips Norelco Bodygroom-series 3100 got the rear trailer with a more excellent range. This trimmer offers 50 minutes of continuous high performance in one go. The handle is straightforward to use and makes it possible to reach every part without problems.
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 3100 helps you reduce pressure and provides maximum shaving comfort with minimal skin irritation.
- After a full charge, there are 50 minutes of cordless shaves.
- Self-sharpening blades in the shaver.
- Three combs to cut.
- Wet or dry use for all your shaving needs.
- The width of the shaver is 1.3 inches, which is a bit small for areas such as the back.
10. Philips Norelco Oneblade Hybrid Electric Trimmer And Shaverhair clipper and shaver, but it certainly has that delicate touch that is perfect for gentle ball shaving.
The OneBlade QP2520 / 90 is a hybrid trimmer, shaver, and edger, the first two functions being the most important for shaving balls. The highlight is the titular OneBlade, a blade that moves 200 times per second to produce perhaps the most effective shave in the price segment. The OneBlade has a special coating that ensures a smooth shave and is double-sided so that you can shave in both directions.
The trimmer has a dual protection system, consisting of a series of tips on both sides of the blade that prevent the blade from touching your sensitive skin and pulling hair that gets stuck to it. Mounts the OneBlade on a hinge so that it follows the contours of your balls and maximizes effectiveness.
For shaving that has nothing to do with the balls, the QP2520 / 90 comes with three easy-to-attach combs representing three different trim settings: 1 mm for a very smooth shave, 3 mm for stubble, and 5 mm for longer stubble. This allows your OneBlade trimmer to do double work for your face and balls.
Like the Bodygroom Series 1100, the OneBlade trimmer has a water-resistant design. This allows you to perform your manscaping while your balls are wet or even while you are still in the shower. It also makes the OneBlade easy to clean – simply pull the trimmer head over a tap to wash the hair from the inside.
This trimmer uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that needs 8 hours to charge and can be used continuously for a total of 45 minutes.
- Can be used in wet and dry modes
- 100% waterproof
- Easily replaceable blades
- A long-lasting lithium-ion battery provides ninety minutes of operation
- It follows the contours of your balls and faces Shaves hair of any length
- It takes an hour to charge fully
- Replacement blades are quite expensive
How To Shave Your Balls With The Best Trimmer For Balls
shaving your pubic hair is a delicate job. By the way, shaving your face is like that, but a cut on your cheek is not as horrific as a cut on your balls unless you’re in pain.
Finesse and technique are essential to shave down there and see how to shave your balls.
The first phase is to ensure that everything is clean. That’s why it’s a good idea to take your trimmer with you in the shower – provided, of course, that’s a watertight model.
If this is not the case, or if you do not want to shave in the shower, try shaving as soon as you take one.
That way, you will be beautiful and fresh.
2. Longer hair
Start with longer hair, especially if this is your first trim for a while.
Some trimmers will have trouble tackling longer hair, so it may be a good idea to put pubes once over with scissors (be careful!) Before cleaning up with the trimmer.
3. Clean up
If everything is cut, neat, and tidy, the next stage is to clean up.
For now, we are only talking about cleaning you up.
This is, by the way, why it can be a good idea to do this in the shower if you can.
If you are trimmed, cleaned, and dried, there is only one step left to humidify!
Make sure and apply a little moisturizer or even some beard oil or balm to your balls and skin.
FAQs About Pubic Hair Trimmer
If you’ve never shaved your balls before, it can be a little intimidating! If you are nervous, it is best to arm yourself with knowledge. In this section, we’ll cover some frequently asked questions so you can get the best shave experience possible.
Is a Regular Electric Razor a Good Choice for Shaving Your Balls?
It is possible to shave your balls with a regular electric razor used on your face. Using a regular electric razor is also an excellent way to end cuts and cuts on your balls. It is painful and not ideal for your boys. It can cause severe burns and ingrown hairs.
The best electric shaver for your balls is made for parts of the body other than your face. Best ball shaver and best body groomer for balls are better choices. They are thin and can work closely together without damaging the skin.
A body shaver often comes with trimmers that allow you to trim instead of shaving. If you want to shave your back and trim your balls, body shavers are a perfect choice.
Can I use a beard trimmer to shave my balls?
Theoretically yes. In practical terms, it is better not to do that. Your average beard trimmer is a large, sturdy machine that is too big for the small areas of the genital area. Large trimmers cannot reach small, hard-to-reach areas. Most beard trimmers are pretty powerful, which means there’s a higher chance of damaging your family jewelry. And hygiene must be taken into account; If you know the bacteria that builds up in your genital area, do you want to touch your beard after you finish your mess?
Can the best balls shaver work in the wet region?
Yes, the best electric shaver for balls has dry and wet edges. So you can also use them in the shower.
How to calm burning balls?
Assuming your balls are burning because you applied Nair or a similar hair removal cream, first wipe it with a soft cloth. Nothing as abrasive as a loofah because that irritates the skin. Apply cold water for ten minutes to cool the skin and rinse off the cream.
When you’re done, apply petroleum jelly to the area. Diaper rash cream also works.
If it’s not because of Nair, see a doctor right away.
There is no doubt that body care requires the right tools and requires a technique that, like everything else, is easier to practice.
They are built precisely and with the latest technology, and this best body groomer for balls is the most suitable for ultrafine and smooth shaving.
You have spent a lot of money, but you still do not get a smooth shave. It is time to go to this best shaver for balls because of their ultimate precision.
The best ball trimmers are versatile, shaving every part of your body with maximum comfort, from versatility to slenderness. Grab it now and leave the excessive hair on your body like a scorched puppy.