This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Warm foam opens your pores and relaxes your skin, giving you a much closer and more comfortable shave, and the best shaving cream warmers (dispensers) help achieve this.
Shaving requires more than rubbing some shaving cream or gel on your face and removing it with a razor.
If you have wide-open pores and softer follicles, the razor will glide through the whiskers effortlessly, ensuring a clean and comfortable cut.
For that reason, a great device to have on hand is a shaving cream warmer. It gives users a clean, smooth, and comfortable shave every time.
The trick is to find the best shaving cream warmer machines.
This article will give you the ten best machines you can use. I also have a buying guide and some tips for maintaining these machines that are tucked away at the end; you will find them helpful.
Table Of Contents
- The Heated Shaving Cream Dispensers (Quick Summary)
- Things To Consider For Choosing The Best Shaving Cream Warmer
- 10 Best Shaving Cream Warmers (Dispensers) Of 2023
- 1. Conair Hlm10 Hot Lather Machine
- 2. Conair Hgl1nr/hgl1r Conair Gel And Lather Heating System
- 3. Lather Time Professional Hot Lather Machine
- 4. Wahl Professional ’19 Hot Lather Machine #68908
- 5. Conair Hlm11ch Chrome Hot Lather Machine
- 6. Latherking Next Generation Shaving Cream Heater
- 7. Conair Hlm5cs Compact Hot Lather Cap Heating System Worldwide Dual Voltage
- 8. Conair Hgl1 Combination Hot Gel/lather Machine, Black
- 9. Babylisspro Barberology Latherfx Hot Lather Gel Machine
- 10. Common Wealth Professional Deluxe Hot Lather Machine
- Benefits Of A Shaving Cream/Gel Warmer
- How do you use a shaving cream warmer?
The Heated Shaving Cream Dispensers (Quick Summary)
|Conair Hlm10 Hot Lather Machine|
4 out of 5
|Conair Hgl1nr/hgl1r Conair Gel And Lather Heating System|
3.5 out of 5
|Lather Time Professional Hot Lather Machine|
4.5 out of 5
|Wahl Professional '19 Hot Lather Machine #68908|
4.5 out of 5
|Conair Hlm11ch Chrome Hot Lather Machine|
3.5 out of 5
|Latherking Next Generation Shaving Cream Heater|
4 out of 5
|Conair Hlm5cs Compact Hot Lather Cap Heating System Worldwide Dual Voltage|
4 out of 5
|Conair Hgl1 Combination Hot Gel/lather Machine, Black|
4 out of 5
|Babylisspro Barberology Latherfx Hot Lather Gel Machine|
3.5 out of 5
|Common Wealth Professional Deluxe Hot Lather Machine|
3 out of 5
Things To Consider For Choosing The Best Shaving Cream Warmer
Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the best shaving cream warmer for you:
One of the disadvantages of professional hot foam machines is that it works with a heating element at the dispenser so that the temperature cannot be regulated.
Having control is something you want to look for when using it at home.
Of course, it’s essential to keep it warm, but some guys don’t want it to burn them. Guys with sensitive skin may want to use a lower temperature.
Guys with rougher skin who need more time to open will want to use a little hotter.
If you have several people using the shaving cream warmer in your home, it pays to have some control over the temperature.
Size of Shaving Cream Warmer
Size is critical for a shaving cream warmer. Dimensions determine how much shaving foam your appliance can hold. That is if you pour the cream or gel directly into your machine. For me, the bigger, the warmer, the better. Make sure the device is also easy to open and close.
Recommended Reading: 10 Best Exfoliators for Men to Claim Soft & Supple Skin of 2023
If you only work with the cap (there are also warmers), make sure that the cap matches your shaving cream perfectly. These things shouldn’t be too difficult to open and attach to a can. The top machines take 10:15 seconds to prepare.
Gel or cream?
If you prefer one, find a shaving cream dispenser optimized for your preferred option. Some models work best with one or the other, while warmers work great for both.
For the commoner who wants a quick and easy way to heat his shaving cream, some cost less than $ 20. I might not recommend them because they are too cheap and probably won’t last long. If your budget is your main concern, make sure you have an option.
The other end of the spectrum means that hundreds of dollars are spent on a professional hot foam machine that hairdressers can use.
These are built to last and are highly reliable at a price. If you think it’s worth spending more on high quality and durability, you get value for money if you decide to go for it. If you still enjoy your heated shaving cream for years, you won’t mind how much you spent.
If you are a hairdresser and want to equip your workplace, you only have one choice. You have to choose a professional because you need reliability.
10 Best Shaving Cream Warmers (Dispensers) Of 2023
since there are thousands of these products for sale, I would rather not confuse you.
Let me tell you about 10 of these best shaving cream warmers that will give you the highest performance and price level.
1. Conair Hlm10 Hot Lather Machine
HLM10 has an extensive bus. Do not worry. This professional hot lather machine is easy to set up. Thanks to its compact size, it also finds its way on any type of shaver. This machine is also straightforward to set up. It prepares the shaving cream in easy-to-follow steps. A little patience does it.
The dispenser system has an on / off indicator and a (ready) button on top. You don’t have to move it to understand how it works. After that, the shaving cream stays warm. Remember, I said warmly it doesn’t make the cream too hot to handle.
Operating this piece of technology is quite simple. This is just warmer. Complex boxes don’t play here. You just need to shake the can of shaving cream or cream. Then slide it through the lower part in the warmer. Make sure to remove the dispenser cap from the canister. Screw it tightly. After a few minutes, press the top button for warm foaming cream.
Don’t worry; the warmer will keep the shaving cream or gel in top shape for use. Yes, it also works for shaving gels. Use it to believe it! They soften your facial hair the way you want. The shaving cream warmer works on the standard can sizes from 11.5 to 14.75 inches.
Users can handle this quite quickly, as I keep emphasizing. The can is small and compact enough to operate with one hand. Besides, while you take out the shaving cream or foam, it doesn’t spill on your clothes or the counter.
- The machine is not complicated. All you have to do is slide into a bus, and it’s done.
- This little product only takes a minute to get the job done for shaving enthusiasts.
- I have to say that the warmer shaving cream continues to keep WARM. It doesn’t make it too hot for the job.
- Conair HLM10 heats your shaving cream/gel in just a minute. You don’t have to wait forever.
- Feel free to operate this simple machine with just one hand. It is simply not bulky or heavy.
- Make no mistake, and this is an expensive unit. People will not want to spend more than $ 100.
- The power switch is located near the power cord and closer to the device itself. It is difficult.
2. Conair Hgl1nr/hgl1r Conair Gel And Lather Heating System
This stove also has the advantage of versatility. Rather than using a proprietary shaving cream blend, it is designed to work with almost any canned shaving cream or gel. That means you can stick with your favorite brand and fragrance instead of making the switch.
It’s also a bit more allergy-friendly if you use a specific product to avoid certain ingredients.
A rotary knob on top of the shaving cream warmer gives you much control over how much foam you produce. This warmer is also compatible with gel alternatives. Gel has its dials, so you can ensure that your product is well prepared.
The power and ready buttons also make it easy to see when the system is ready for use. It only takes a minute or two for the warmer to warm up, saving you time and effort every morning.
It also offers temperature control, ranging from a slightly warmed foam to a pleasantly warm one. The temperature control is also fully adjustable so that you can change the temperature from day to day.
This shaving cream warmer gets our best deal not only because it’s one of the most affordable options but also because it’s a flexible and effective tool. If you’re looking for superior shaving comfort, a warm foam is a great way to get one.
This tool offers an affordable option for men who prefer the convenience of canned shaving cream. It is suitable for one user and has enough options for almost any preference.
- It probably works with your favorite brand of canned shaving cream
- Warms up quickly
- Compact and easy to store
- Easy to use design
- Lots of settings and control
- Only works with canned shaving cream
- Best for one user, not several
3. Lather Time Professional Hot Lather Machine
A powerful, durable DC motor extends the life of your foam machine, while a simple push-button ensures easy dispensing.
You will not hear any annoying noise from this shaving cream warmer product during use like most other warmer dispensers.
The rubber pad is a great addition that provides a non-slip surface where you can rest your foaming machines after shaving.
The manufacturer made an extra-large soap cup to ensure that you have stock all day.
Recommended Reading: 10 Best Disposable Razors for Close & Smooth Shave of 2023
You’ll also find a handy cleaning brush and an 8 oz bottle of shaving cream in the packaging, so you have everything you need for a pleasant shave in one place.
- Extended lasting DC motor and a single-handed operation
- Non-slip rubber safety pad
- Additional large soap cups for the complete day provide
- It comes with a cleaning brush and an eight oz bottle of liquid shave cream
- Amongst the most costly warmer dispenser on the marketplace
- Requires longer to heat
4. Wahl Professional ’19 Hot Lather Machine #68908
It is different from other warmers. It uses a mixture of foam-filled in the inner container. This also limits use, as you cannot use gel or foam. It’s simple. The machine takes 50 minutes to heat the fabric thoroughly. When the liquid is ready for home use, the blue light turns on. It works with only one temperature setting.
Wahl’19 shaving cream warmer comes with a spare/extra liquid pump. That is, there are two liquid pumps in the box, one inner container, 12 Oz premixed liquid foam, along with the primary shaving cream warmer. Simply remove the pump and pour the foam mixture into the filling.
Do not overflow. The machine heats the entire liquid but does not heat up too much. And so there is no risk of accidents. Wahl’19 also offers a premixed liquid foam that you can purchase separately. Or you can prepare the mixture yourself.
- Wahl comes with an On/Off switch.
- It does not overheat your shaving cream.
- Indicators aid you in judging existing progress.
- You can buy the premixed foam that comes along.
- People have a separate liquid pump at their disposal.
- The shaving cream warmer also needs to be extended to heat the shaving cream or gel.
5. Conair Hlm11ch Chrome Hot Lather Machine
The best shaving cream warmers are usually small in size. This is also. It doesn’t look weird. The beautiful chrome finish also gives this thing an edge in design. Trust me when I tell you that this machine won’t disturb even some of the busiest bathroom counters!
Operating this tool is very simple. You have to unscrew the bottom part of the stove to put a shaving cream can in it. Then tighten it firmly and shake the heater well.
There is a power button. Pressing it starts the healing process. There is an indicator that turns green once the cream is ready to use. You can press the button at the top to extract the required amount of cream.
Don’t worry, and this little machine is fast. You don’t have to wait too long to prepare the shaving cream. Conair HLM11CH professional hot lather machine does the job in just a minute. The cream will also not be too hot. This is what I call a (lukewarm) cream that will not burn the skin in any way.
If you’re concerned about the texture and feel of the foam, don’t. The foam appears to sit comfortably on your skin. It also does not cause a rash or red spots. The texture is also smooth. Don’t worry about your hands getting caught on your thick facial hair when you spread it all over your face.
The best thing about this Conair model is that it is lightweight. You can also home use it with one hand. This is not a bulky product that will strain your wrists when you shake it for good results. Plus, you don’t need to do maintenance to keep it running. Occasional wiping is enough.
- I like the design of the unit. It is sleek and wonderful to look at and truly feel with the Chrome finish.
- You have the indicator to signal when the item turns on and when the cream is prepared.
- With this, you can warm up the shaving cream each morning quickly without fail.
- A single can heat the cream in just a minute. I brushed my teeth while it acquired ready for use.
- This Conair item lasts an extended time. Two several years are excellently longevity-sensible contemplating the creation.
- Yes, this is lightweight. But I favored a lot more effective create for an item of this worth.
- Numerous consumers will find the value more than $1 hundred a bit, considered for a shaving cream warmer.
6. Latherking Next Generation Shaving Cream Heater
However, given its relatively sleek design, it can also be a welcome addition to many worksheets for men who shave daily.
While we discussed this above in the Scalpmaster section, shaving cream warmers with this capacity for just one man can be a bit of an exaggeration. However, sharing your sink with other people in the household who shave regularly is an incredible way to cut costs for everyone across the board, rather than paying the high prices demanded by the canned foods.
Since it is made in the USA, you should expect quality construction from other warmers made abroad. This Latherking dispenser is not only made in the United States but is UL certified (and the only one we found on our list).
It is important to note that since this dispenser is not equipped with a platter or tray to rest in, you may want to pick up a product when checking out. However, it is not to say that it does not have a closed motor housing, only that a rubber mat to rest on should extend its life and prevent mildew along the bottom.
Second, given the industrial first design, this shaving cream warmer will take a while to finish—the expected waiting time for a warm foam of about 30 minutes.
That’s why you want to flip this while brushing your teeth and well before you plan on jumping in the shower.
Finally, given the focus of the barbershop, there are no ways to adjust the temperature setting on this machine.
- Skilled Grade
- Large soap cup
- Easy to fill
- Simple to use
- Shock resistant
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Produced with stainless steel
- It will get thirty minutes to heat up, so that could be an issue if you are in a hurry. Nevertheless, if you’re experienced, you are utilized to this. If you are nonprofessional and committed, you can run an effortless strategy ahead and make it execute.
- Some report that it will get clogged effortlessly. Make sure you’re utilizing compatible soap with the soap cup.
7. Conair Hlm5cs Compact Hot Lather Cap Heating System Worldwide Dual Voltage
The foaming machine is not compatible with shaving gels. This is something that limits its use. However, it works great with both travel and regular cans. Conair works with dual voltage, namely 120 V and 230 V.
The HLM5CS Compact shaving cream warmer is easy to handle, like the others on my list. Simply remove the top of the shaving cream container and place the Conair Lather Cap over the Aerosol Straw. An opening under the cap pushes the cream out of the can and into the cap.
The heating system does not heat the shaving cream; it heats the foam after pulling it into the cap. This makes the process fast. It takes about a minute for the cream to warm up and be ready to use.
This Conair foam heating machine operates with only one fixed temperature setting. But you can set the voltage as desired.
- Excellent machine for making use of although you are traveling.
- Heats the lather fast.
- The machine does not heat the can itself.
- The process will consider considerably significantly less than a minute.
- If you pull significantly much more shaving cream, it tends to drop heat.
8. Conair Hgl1 Combination Hot Gel/lather Machine, Black
This is a streamlined machine. Conair HGL1 looks like a can of shaving cream. No one will tell the difference between a natural shaving gel container and this one without looking closely.
To me, this is black marble. It is much better than its chrome counterparts. The chrome counterparts catch visible dust particles and water droplets with long-term use. Not the HGL1. The black coating on the cylinder eliminates the chance of water stains.
Recommended Reading: 10 Best Shaving Bowls & Mugs (2023 Buying Guide & Review)
This machine heats up and adjusts the lathe to make it soft to our skin. This little product foams the shaving gels to work to soften your beards and whiskers. Just like the best shaving cream or gel would do. The difference is that there is a machine at work here that helps us.
The heating process can be followed. A light flashes when switched on, and you start the healing process. Once the gel or cream is warm enough, the light will shine steadily.
If you are concerned about the size of the cans that will fit in the heater, don’t. Measuring 7.9 x 3.9 x 7.2 inches, this thing takes up any tin of shaving cream or gel. Not to mention, it absorbs and works well on women’s shaving cream or gels, too—a real all-rounder through all accounts.
This neat product looks good on all bathroom counters. Even if they are overflowing with products, this thing works with electricity. All you need is to plug it into a 120-volt outlet.
- This shaving cream dispenser produces results! You will get the hot foam/gel/cream you need within a minute.
- HGL1 is easy to use. You just need to put in the gel/cream, shake it and turn it on.
- There will be no water stains or wear thanks to this black-coated cylinder.
- With an indicator light, you can follow what happens and when the machine is ready.
- I liked the quality of the hairdresser and premium foam for my facial hair. Ladies can use it too.
- If anything, you have to enable it manually, unlike all the automatic machines out there.
9. Babylisspro Barberology Latherfx Hot Lather Gel Machine
Any shaving cream that comes in a 7 oz or 10 oz can is compatible with this system.
A temperature controller also offers excellent flexibility. The heating system allows you to switch between lukewarm and warm temperatures.
This shaving cream dispenser also has a ready light, indicating that the foam is thoroughly heated.
The system works with both foam and shaving gels. Do not allow gels to overheat as they can break down and change the texture.
The 12-month limited warranty that comes with the LatherFX also protects you in case of manufacturer errors or shorts on the go.
That extra peace of mind is essential, especially if your first time trying a shaving cream warmer. The guarantee means that you are protected if something goes wrong. It also means that you have access to extra support if you need it while learning to use your new shaver.
The included foam bowl is also a handy addition. Instead of putting the hot foam on your hand, the bowl helps to retain the heat longer, and you can take the time to apply the shaving cream or gel.
- Works with almost all canned shaving foams
- Heats up quickly
- Allows temperature control
- It comes with a shaving bowl
- Ready indicator for easy use
- It comes with 12 months limited warranty
- Various mouthpieces for gels and foams
- Automatic shutdown
- Not much control over texture and thickness
- Cans must have a neck to be compatible
- Must read instructions for differences between shaving gels and foam
10. Common Wealth Professional Deluxe Hot Lather Machine
Thanks to the vast 680 ml bottles, vast amounts of cream can be filled and even heated up at any time. If you work in a barbershop, not only does this tool look great on the counter, but it can also deliver enormous amounts of cream, so you don’t have to fill the container often.
Another highlight is a thermostat control of heating cream to the best setting. The shaving cream warmer has an approved one-year warranty.
- Convenient to operate.
- Eye-catching entire body ideal for storage on the countertop.
- Soft shave.
- Time intensive.
- Modest electrical powered cord.
- Great with prepremixedther.
Benefits Of A Shaving Cream/Gel Warmer
Why do I advocate a shaving cream dispenser/warmer? It has its advantages; let me explain the advantages of these units in more detail.
- I think people with sensitive skin should use these products, especially when it comes to shaving gel warmers. Gels are often hard on our skin. The warmer machines break down the gel particles while heating foam in more minor, not as challenging, and more tolerant amounts.
- Believe it or not, the machine works better than untrained hands. shaving cream warmers offer better foam than beginner’s hands. You get (almost perfect foam that spreads evenly and without problems. So you don’t have to worry about burns, cuts, and cuts.
- When we make our foam, it takes time. Getting a warmer tool is useful when someone wants to save time for other things while the machine takes care of the heating work and heats the cream/gel evenly without inconsistencies.
- Shaving cream or gel heating aid is essential if you have a barbershop. You make up for the time you can do with the best shaving foam dispensers. You can get high-quality foam without spending a lot of time.
How do you use a shaving cream warmer?
Okay, I get it! I have a list to myself and now know what factors inside and out help me buy the best shaving cream warmer I can afford. But there is a problem. I don’t know how to use one.
Trust me, few of you think the same at the moment. Do not be afraid! You will learn how to use such an accessory while shaving in the following points. Short but sweet.
- Locate the can opener. Yes, each of these tools comes with a (can opener) that can be used to open the sealed part of your shaving gel or the cream you are using.
- The next part is to open the top part of the shaving cream or gel you are using.
- Load the can into the machine and set the temperature you want to heat the can.
- Once the heating is complete, unload the can and place another one in the machine.
You no longer have to go to a barbershop to shave hot. Hopefully, after reading this article, you will know some of the best shaving cream warmers on the market and what features and benefits are most important to you.
You should read the reviews and rate the features to determine which machine you want for your shaver. I can guarantee that there are machines that also suit the hairdresser. Be on the lookout for great control buttons for easy operation. Happy shaving!
Most importantly, we trust that each of these products is high quality and reliable. While none of them are perfect, we are sure you can find a practical and helpful shaving cream warmer on our list.