This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Shaving, something most women don’t like, but if you have the best electric shaver for women, you’ll find that you get the look and feel you want when you shave.
Smooth skin, silky skin does not happen naturally. Just ask a woman. The best electric lady’s shaver is a must-have in a woman’s beauty arsenal. If you are looking for a new electric razor, would you like to consider the best electric bikini shaver?
An electric shaver works best for sensitive skin, reduces the risk of cuts and razor burn, and does not require that you continue to discard it after several uses.
A woman’s shaver is a big part of her world. She has large portions of her body that feel smooth and supple.
Hair removal is crucial, and so is her shaver.
For vacations and cheaper options, you can view these fantastic disposable razors.
Manual razors are slow and annoying, so many women switch to electric shavers.
Many cordless shavers make promises they don’t keep, but some on the market are truly amazing and will help you get the smoothest and most silky shaved legs you can get.
In this post, we look at several different best electric shavers for women on the market, facials, and unwanted hair to ensure that you have the information you need within reach when you make the decision that suits you best.
Table Of Contents
- Things To Consider When Buying Electric Shaver For Women
- 10 Best Electric Shavers For Women Of 2023
- 1. Panasonic ES2207P Cordless Electric Shaver For Women
- 2. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs Hair Remover
- 3. Philips SatinShave Prestige Women’s Electric Shaver
- 4. Brori Electric Razor For Women
- 5. Remington WDF5030A Wet Dry Electric Foil Shaver
- 6. Clever Bright Electric Shaver
- 7. Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer
- 8. Saikerman Electric Shaver For Women
- 9. Remington WSF4810 Women’s Travel Foil Shaver
- 10. Butterfly Pro 5h by Skull Shaver
- Tips For Using An Electric Shaver
- FAQs About Electric Shaver For Women
- Final Words
Things To Consider When Buying Electric Shaver For Women
The history of the lady’s shavers is fascinating. Philips was the first in the market to perfect the automatic shaver in the 1930s. In the 1960s, the cordless shaver, unlike wire shavers, developed from there into a specialized shaver, from epilators to hair trimmers, or simply your standard shaver.
The shaver’s construction also changed; plastic was becoming the norm in contrast to heavy metals, making the shaver more compact and lighter, and more comfortable to carry.
Nowadays, there are many different designs of the best electric ladies shaver on the market, and they all offer great benefits as opposed to manual shaving.
If you are considering buying the best electric shaver for women, you should find several things. The type of body hair removal razor you need, whether you use it for both wet and dry shaving conditions, or perhaps you prefer an epilator for a traditional shaver.
Consider whether you need a shaver that also offers a hair clipper.
Other things to consider are the number of blades on the shaver; this will determine the proximity of your shave.
How long you can use the shaver without charging is another consideration.
We look at some of the more relevant functions when choosing the best electric shaver for women.
- Battery life: a full battery can vary from 1 hour to 12 hours, depending on the model. You would like to make sure that you get at least a few shaves before you have to charge. There are some lady shaver models with which you can quickly charge five minutes to get one shave.
- Low Battery Indicator: This will remind you when it’s time to connect and charge your shaver.
- Automatic switch-off: this function allows the shaver to stop charging as soon as the battery is 100%. For some models, you must immediately unplug the power cord from the wall outlet when it is fully charged to prevent damage to the battery and shorten the battery life.
- Easy to clean: most razors come with a cleaning brush to make cleaning a breeze. Others can be easily rinsed, while a few have a self-cleaning system.
- Pop-up trimmer: this is an accessory found in multi-function shavers with a small pop-up blade for trimming / scraping certain delicate or curved parts, such as your armpits and bikini line.
- Ergonomic design: you want something that you can easily hold and feel comfortable in your hand, even when wet. It should also allow you to comfortably shave parts of your body without tiring your hand or wrist.
- Case: if you are a person who travels frequently, you want to take your shaver with you. A case ensures that you can make your shaver with you without damaging it or anything else in your luggage.
Type Of Electric Shaver
The type of shaver you select will make a big difference in how you can shave. If you choose an epilator, you should know that this does not work in the same way as a standard shaver.
It pulls out unwanted hair, just like waxing, and although it can be a bit painful at first, it keeps your legs smooth and silky longer than a standard shaver. You only need to epilate every four weeks instead of having to shave every week or even every few days.
Choosing a wet and dry shaver is optimal because you can cut in the shower or the bath or shave at a later stage with shaving gel or shaving cream.
This allows you to hydrate while you shave. Another thing to consider is whether the wet and dry electric shaver is suitable for use on all parts of your body, including your armpits.
Armpit skin is susceptible, and you need a shaver with hypoallergenic slats that are gentle on the surface. The best electric face shaver does not necessarily have to be the best to use on your legs and vice versa.
10 Best Electric Shavers For Women Of 2023
Choosing an electric shaver is, of course, not as easy as it sounds. But you don’t have to buy everyone you see and try it. This is because we have done all that for you.
Our hard work results are below the 10 best electric shavers for women that give you a smooth, comfortable shave every time.
1. Panasonic ES2207P Cordless Electric Shaver For Women
This shaver also has a folding trimmer for those sensitive, delicate areas where detached hair needs to be cleaned quickly and painlessly. The best part is that this is not only a water-resistant razor but also a fully submersible razor.
- Three independent
- Blades Designed for sensitive skin
- Pop-up trimmer included
So whether you’re shaving in the shower or a little shortened while you take a bath, this razor will be ready for the job. Together with the shaver, you get a compact charger, a cleaning brush, and a travel bag.
However, it does not shave as quickly as a disposable shaver but does not irritate or cut your sensitive skin. The battery life is not that long.
A full load enters 20 to 35 minutes of shaving time. And then you need 12 hours to charge it. We love the fact that it is cordless. Connect the charger and then connect your shaver. Without cables at the end.
- Wet / dry combination razor
- Easy to use
- Compact charger
- 12 hours to fully charge
- Only 25 to 30 minutes of shaving time
2. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs Hair Remover
View On AmazonThe Flawless Legs hair remover from Finishing Touch has a very unique and ergonomic design. The handle itself fits nicely in the palm of your hand, just like a traditional computer mouse.
The unit has four blades, all of which have 18K gold-plated heads. These blades adapt to your body’s contours for a comfortable shave and seamless transitions between different areas and corners.
Built-in LED lights to let you know when your shaver is on and when its rechargeable battery is low. This electric shaver can run for one hour when fully charged, and you can use the device’s charging cable to recharge it.
While the Finishing Touch Hair Remover is one of the more expensive items on our list, consider the high-quality materials and ergonomic design as good reasons for its higher price tag.
Please note that although the device’s four blades are capable of contouring on different surfaces, you should only use this device on your legs, ankles, and arms. intended for the face or armpits.
- Ergonomic design
- (4) 18k gold-plated blade heads
- Rechargeable battery
- Built-in LED lights
- Great for legs, ankles, and arms
3. Philips SatinShave Prestige Women’s Electric Shaver
This Philips SatinShave Prestige offers both young girls and women the fastest and smoothest shaving option for both legs and armpits. It is compact, ergonomic, and ideal for traveling — one of the best shavers for ladies on the market today.
This Philips SatinShave Prestige is a versatile leg shaver that is perfect for shaving in wet or dry hair. They allow you to shave quickly and efficiently and are designed with a hypoallergenic foil shaving system that protects your skin against irritation, rashes, and burns. Suitable for use on armpits and legs, whether you want to shave in the shower or outside. Ideal for taking with you during your vacation with wireless control, with only two batteries.
The shaver is equipped with a travel cap for safe travel and a cleaning brush to ensure that your shaver stays in excellent condition and ready to shave.
The non-slip handle makes it easy to use in the bath or shower.
Safe, fast, and efficient, this is one of the best electric shavers for legs that are also exceptionally well priced. Great for traveling because it works cordless on AA batteries.
The ergonomic design and the non-slip handle, together with the safe shaving system, ensure safe shaving in both wet and dry conditions and ensure that your sensitive skin is protected against irritation or razor fire.
The Philips SatinShave is one of the best electric shavers for women that won’t cost you a fortune. See the Philips LadyShave as an alternative.
- Essential electric shaver for women and girls is designed for shaving sensitive skin on the legs
- A safe shaving system with hypoallergenic foil protects sensitive parts against nicks and cracks
- Shave dry for convenience or wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection in the shower
- Compact, ergonomic design is perfect for traveling
- Wireless shaver for women, including 2 AA batteries, travel cap, and cleaning brush for devices
4. Brori Electric Razor For Women
On our list of best electric shavers for women, the Brori electric razor comes with an incredibly quiet shaver with a 3-in-1 high-speed shaving head and sharp blades.
The straight blade is designed to work on the arms and legs, while the curved blade fits your underarms, knees, and bikini line perfectly.
Brora also has a 3D floating foil for trimming stubble. Also, the hypoallergenic, stainless steel blades combined with the floating foil for a safe shave through optimal contact with the skin and minimal irritation.
The Brori electric shaver is suitable for both wet and dry use. You can shave in the shower. It’s completely waterproof and washable. Plus, the sturdy handle ensures full control even when wet. Brori also comes with a built-in light so that you won’t miss even the thinnest and smallest unwanted hair in the hardest-to-reach areas of your body.
The Brori electric shaver for women is a cordless appliance that can run for up to 60 minutes before recharging. 60 minutes is actually a perfect time for cordless use. It’s more than enough to clean the whole body; you can charge it via the charging stand or connect it to a power source with a USB cable. Plus, Brori comes with a trimming guide comb, a cleaning brush, and a carrying case for easy storage.
One thing about Brori’s electric shaver is that you can’t use it on your face, so if you’re looking for something to shave your chin or upper lip hair with, this isn’t for you.
- Three stainless steel blades
- Rechargeable battery
- It comes with a substitute head
- Contains stand, brush, and pouch
- Thirty-day money-back assure
5. Remington WDF5030A Wet Dry Electric Foil Shaver
The curved head of this foil shaver keeps the foil smooth against the skin. This gives you a more comfortable, smoother shave without irritation. The irritation often comes from multiple steps on the surface to remove unwanted hairs. The foils are designed to be open to the blades. Hair goes continuously through the foil to the blades.
This means that long or short hair doesn’t matter because the blades cut them close to the skin.
At the top of this, the shaver is a flexible, double-sided trimmer. This prepares the hair before the movies come in to do their job.
Some hairs can be longer than others. The trimmer lines the nose to cut.
There is a strip of almond oil on the shaver itself. It will smooth and nourish your skin. The oil lags behind every course of the shaver to soften the skin. It leaves your skin smooth and silky.
The shaver is completely waterproof so that you can use it in the shower. It is also great with shaving gel or cream in combination with the almond oil strip.
- 100% waterproof
- Anti-microbial finish
- Almond oil strip
- Expensive replacement blades
- Charging takes a long time
6. Clever Bright Electric Shaver
View On AmazonIf you like a product that can be used in various ways, you will love the Clever Bright Electric Shaver.
Undoubtedly what sets this product apart from other electric shavers are its six interchangeable shaving heads. In addition to a standard 3-in-1 blade and bikini trimmer, you get a facial cleansing brush, facial scrub brush, facial massage device, and anti-allergic shaving heads!
This appliance uses a built-in battery that can be recharged using the portable wireless charging stand. Since this shaver and all its attachments are completely waterproof, you can wash and even wash any part as needed. Use it in the shower.
Don’t let this happen. The higher than the normal price tag of an electric shaver will put you off. With six different attachments, this product exudes value.
Plus, the Clever Bright razor comes with a one-year warranty and lifetime customer support so that you can be sure of a quality product or your money back!
- Six-in-one shaver set
- Rechargeable battery
- It consists of the cordless charging stand
- Completely waterproof
- One-yr guarantee
7. Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer
This is one of the best electric face shavers. It features a smooth, rotating head that glides smoothly over the different contours of your face and removes unwanted hair on its way.
The blade is super thin, hypoallergenic, and has a round tip to ensure that your skin is protected against cuts and irritation.
The shaver comes with eyebrow-shaped combs that snap into place. It is slim and can easily be slid into your makeup set or the pocket of your bag.
A single AA battery powers the shaver. Although this shaver works wonders for your face (meaning it doesn’t work down), it’s not without its flaws.
The biggest disadvantage of this small shaver is that you cannot buy replacement blades if yours get boring. You will have to purchase a whole new device.
- Fast and easy to use
- Slim design
- No replacement blades
8. Saikerman Electric Shaver For Women
View On AmazonPerhaps the best way to describe the SaikerMan Electric Shaver for Women is that for more traditional electric shavers, it is a hoverboard for a pair of roller skates! The ergonomic design literally puts functionality and design for razors on their head!
As you know, with a traditional shaver, hold the handle vertically and move up and down the area. However, with the SaikerMan electric shaver, the handle is horizontal, more like your exfoliating brush. Many advantages, the most important of which is support, comfort, and convenience in using the shaver; the reason is that you don’t need to use a few fingers and a thumb to grip a normal razor. Now you can use the whole hand to shave.
The next innovation is that there are 5 blades on the surface, supported by Dynamic Flex Technology. This technology makes the coupled surface almost 5 times larger than most shavers, meaning you can be cut in a fraction of the time. It can be cut and takes a lot of the task out of your home grooming routine! Plus, it has a small hidden trimmer so that you can trim the longer hair first.
The SaikerMan Electric Shaver is for both wet and dry use and can also be used on facial hair. Finally, it comes with a lithium-ion battery, which means you can use this model cordlessly for 20:30 minutes. Usage gets 45 minutes of life. A disadvantage of this product is that it is charged via USB instead of a wall charger.
- 4 floating blade heads
- Non-slip handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Includes charging cable, brush, and caps
9. Remington WSF4810 Women’s Travel Foil Shaver
If you want something small and portable for emergency shaves, then you should check out the Remington WSF4810. Although small, this is a full-size foil shaver with double trimmers, a curved head, and hypoallergenic foils. It can be used in wet and dry environments, is fully waterproof, and works with 2 AA batteries (available separately).
The ergonomic design ensures that it fits comfortably in hand, while the hanging loop allows you to keep it within reach in your area.
This small shaver can easily be thrown in a suitcase for trips outside the city. It offers insufficient shave for your legs, but it works beautifully on your armpits.
This model is also great for daughters who are just starting to learn the art of shaving. However, it is not ideal for people with coarse hair or for trimming your bush underneath.
- Very affordable
- Good training razor for girls
- No smooth shaving result
- Not for coarse hair
- Not for shaving the bikini line
10. Butterfly Pro 5h by Skull Shaver
This rotary shaver is unusual, but that’s great. The handle is easy to hold in the palm of your hand. It makes shaving parts of the body much easier. It can be used on the back of the thighs without straining your upper body.
There are 5 cups on this rotary shaver. Each of the heads will move and adjust to your curves. The back of the thighs, the end of the knees, or the sliders that lead to your bikini line will all benefit from this rotary shaver. Each shaving head has three scissors. It is perfect for sensitive skin.
Instead of vertical movements on the legs or other parts of the body, the rotary shaver allows circular shaving. It stops kinks and cuts that may result from other shavers that are not being used properly.
The shaver has a rechargeable battery that can be fully charged after 2 ½ hours. That time gives you 90 minutes of shaving. That is enough time to get all the areas you want to shave.
This shaver is perfect for beginners who are suggested to shave. Young girls can be intimidated by foil shavers that require a certain up and down movement to cut well. They can also be too young for a safety razor.
The butterfly shaver can be great for the backs of the thighs and the back of the knees. It is not always easy to see those areas while you are in the middle of shaving. The Butterfly shaver does not require you to see what you are doing while shaving.
- Unique design
- Easy to use in difficult places does not irritate sensitive skin.
- Not for small hands
- You must do more than one pass.
Tips For Using An Electric Shaver
Whether you are new to using a new electric razor or are just looking for some tips for more effective shaving, you’ve come to the right place! It is not that hard to get the hang of it, so don’t worry. Just follow a few simple steps, and you’ll have the best electric shaver for women.
Here are some tips for using an electric shaver:
- First of all, you need to purchase the perfect electric shaver for you. As you may have seen, there is a wide range of choices and lots of diversity on the market. So do your research, view our top list, and choose the best electric ladies shaver that fits your needs and budget.
- Always read the manual. All shavers work differently. Some may require batteries, and other cordless models have a different duration. So get to know yours before you use it.
- Once you know how your gizmo works, you are ready to start shaving. We recommend using your shaver in the shower if it is watertight. The hair is washed away in the rain, and you clear how to see what you are doing better. Also, moisture makes it easier for the blades to cut.
- Scrub your skin in advance. That way, you don’t shave through a layer of dead skin cells instead of your hair.
- Some recommend using a shaving gel or cream with an electric shaver. Although this is not necessary for everyone, check and follow the steps accordingly.
- Apply the shaver to the areas you want to remove. Each area must be treated slightly differently. Whether you use facial hair, armpits, legs, or bikini lines, lightly apply the head and usually move the blade vertically up and down until the hair is clear.
- Repeat this one body part at a time until the results satisfy you. You are currently free of hair for up to 2 weeks. Congratulations!
- Remember that the most important thing is that you have the right electric razor for your hair needs. If it is not recommended for coarse hair, do not try the shaver for your pubic area. If you buy a cheap model, don’t be surprised if the results last a long time or are generally poor. So, as long as you get a good quality machine that meets your needs, its use should be relatively easy. You also get the hang of it quickly. Remember that if yours is a cordless shaver, it is best to start charge to ensure that it is always ready when you are.
FAQs About Electric Shaver For Women
Why use an electric shaver instead of a disposable shaver?
Disposable razors are great. Use them a few times and throw them; they are the ultimate temporary measure.
However, that is the problem. They are intended for the limited use so that they get boring quickly.
The best electric razors are more built for the long term. As such, they tend to have a higher quality level.
Many electric shavers come with extra attachments for trimming or shaving delicate areas. Although the final choice is yours, you can save money in the long run by investing in a high-quality electric shaver.
Is it better to shave wet or dry with an electric shaver?
Most top-quality electric shavers on the market for women are suitable for both wet and dry use. Although dry shaving seems much faster and more practical, is this the better choice? Generally not. An enormous dry shaving step is missing in the preparation step compared to wet shaving, and this step is essential for your long-term health.
First of all, if you shave dry, you cut your skin. Wet shaving makes your skin moist beforehand. This leads to the opening of pores on your skin and softening, making the electric shaver glide smoothly. Dry shaving, on the other hand, is applied to dry skin that is very open to cuts, shaving burns, and bumps.
The stabbing sensation and the burning sensation that follows are often the results of dry shaving. These are the shouts of your shredded skin. The only way to get rid of these sensations is to hydrate the skin.
In summary: we always recommend wet and dry shaving, especially if you have sensitive skin. If your skin is not easily irritated and you have coarse hair, you can occasionally shave dry. However, remember that wet shaving always treats your skin softer and better.
If you want to avoid cuts, cuts, and shaving burns altogether, consider using permanent hair removal creams. They are the safest when it comes to damaging your skin.
What if you have sensitive skin?
People with sensitive skin know the pain (literally) of trying to choose the right electric razor. That is another voice for electric shaving. They almost always have surgical stainless steel blades to reduce sensitivity. They also tend to have a high degree of flexibility, not constantly to sand the skin while navigating troubled areas.
Recheck the reviews if you have sensitive skin and want to shave your bikini line. (We can hear you shudder here. We’ve been there … a rough shave in the bikini line can make you uncomfortable for days.) Choose the best electric bikini shaver with a smooth shave with the first wipe, so you don’t have to shave again in the same area to shave.
Can a woman use a man’s shaver?
The answer is yes, and they can. However, it is unlikely that women will achieve effective results with a male shaver as with an electric shaver for women. Many women assume that electric razors are sharper and better for men than men because men tend to have coarser hair. However, the difference in shavers for the two sexes and why a woman does not shave efficiently with a man’s razor is not sharp. It’s all about the head, the rotation, the shape of the handle, and how it fits the skin’s contours.
The reason mainly depends on the difference between the skin’s textures and the hair of the skin and the hair of men and women. Men usually have less sensitive skin and much coarser hair than women.
Women generally have softer skin and thinner hair. So while men need a much closer shave, women don’t. The reason is that such a smooth shave is likely to irritate their skin and not eliminate thin hair, such as the armpits and the bikini line. Some of them even come with pop-up bikini trimmers to shorten the hair on the bikini line in preparation for shaving.
Of course, you can always consider buying the best electric bikini shaver specially designed to care for pubic hair. It is unlikely that you will get one of these functions with an electric men’s shaver.
Moreover, most electric shavers are more expensive for men than for women. We, therefore, do not recommend that women use electric shavers for men. Of course, they can get good results if their skin is not sensitive and they have thick and coarse hair. However, why gamble if you already have the device for your gender?
Although not all electric shavers for women are made equal, many of these shavers are of good quality. And although there are many opinions all over the world about what the best electric shaver for women, it’s really about personal preferences.
Only you can determine which shaver best fits your skin and that you can easily use and still fall within your budget.
Recommended Reading: 10 Best Safety Razor Blades for Sensitive Skin of 2023